Friday, 9 September 2011

Alluni manchithanambu

Alluni manchithanambunu, Gollani saahithya vidya,komali nijamun, Bolluna danchina biyyamu, Dellani kaakulanu levu theliyumu sumathee// We should be practical and should not expect too much from others. That is the main intention. For this, the writer is giving certain examples.Personally I dont agree to many of the things he said. But I am expalining what he has said.Son in law can never be good to inlaws.Sheperd can never become a scholar.Woman can never reprieve from telling lies.Rice grains can never be cooked properly in a minute.Crows can never be white.According to the author ,all the above mentioned things can never happen . But in this I try to defer,. Vaalmiki was a hunter befor he became brahmarshi. These days soninlaws are more attached to wifes family.Being a woman I strongly feel that compared to men women are more straight forward and tell less lies.White crows are a matter of mutations and we see them now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment